I’m sure you’ve read about ChatGPT everywhere: Facebook, Twitter, Google, pretty much anywhere it’s talked about or was talked about!
Therefore, I decided to talk to you about this topic. I will explain what exactly ChatGPT is and what you can do with this artificial intelligence chat, which is revolutionizing the world due to its capacity.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT, based on the GPT-3 processing language, is a model trained with a large amount of text to carry out language-related tasks, such as content generation.
As with AI, it is trained based on text, that is, as questions are asked and information is added, it improves to perform tasks automatically and much more accurately.
ChatGPT has been trained to hold conversations, gather information and respond in a contextual and coherent way as the conversation progresses. It is so amazing that it seems hard to think that it is actually generated by AI.
You just have to keep in mind that, like any artificial intelligence model, it is not free of errors, so you have to take everything it says with a grain of salt.
Who created ChatGPT?
ChatGPT was created by the OpenAI company, dedicated to artificial intelligence.
This company is famous for its well-known DALL-E, which is a learning model that generates images by means of text instructions.
The mind behind this wonderful tool is Sam Altman, who studied computer science at Stanford University and entered the business world, coming to OpenAI in 2019.
Advantages of ChatGPT
ChatGPT offers many advantages. Not for nothing has it become so popular on the internet and has become a tool for many users.
Some of its benefits are:
- He has the ability to understand natural language.
- It can help generate good quality content.
- He is able to learn independently.
- He is able to understand complex instructions, doing more advanced reasoning tasks.
- He is constantly in training, so what he can provide keeps increasing.
- Provides security to users by not collecting data or using search information to display advertising.
Of course, not everything is perfect and as I already told you, ChatGPT has some limitations. What are the most important? Are:
- It may give some wrong answers, because it is a model that is constantly training to improve its accuracy.
- It shows bias when it comes to training minority data groups, so the transparency of the data in this model still needs to be improved.
- Running ChatGPT is very expensive in terms of sustainability, so there are doubts that it will last in the long term as it is free to access.
What can Chat GPT do?
Chat GPT functions are so extensive that there are still many to discover. Everything will grow as more is used.
What must be clear is that the model is limited to language, that is, it is not capable of producing video, sound or images, like others, for example, Dall-E 2.
Let’s see some examples that you can apply using Chat GPT.
1. Basic explanations
If you are just getting started with GPT Chat, you can start asking it for some basic topics or explanations.
It can be anything, like a concept, the difference between two terms or whatever comes to mind, both something specific and something general.
For example, the difference between two concepts within marketing that are sometimes taken as synonyms and are not:
2. Make tutorials
Do you want to go one step further with ChatGPT and generate even more professional or extensive content? It is also possible!
If you don’t know how to do something, this tool can help you along the way. You just have to ask him for the theme you want and explain what you want to get.
This way you will know how to develop a tutorial or what points you should address in it.
3. Get summaries of books or movies
Yes, not everything is 100% professional with ChatGPT. You can also ask for summaries of books or movies.
Just don’t be so tricky with your homework, please. Don’t even base one hundred on what it says if you want to make reviews or more. Take everything with caution; she is just a guide.
Spoiler Alert: if you haven’t read this novel or seen any adaptation, don’t read what ChatGPT has answered, please. I don’t want to ruin this wonderful read for you.
You can also ask ChatGPT to write basic scripts or even ask more qualitative questions and get an answer.
5. Translate texts or generate them in another language
ChatGPT not only allows you to translate texts, but you can also ask it to generate a text directly in another language, with the uses of that language.
6. Write copies or make threads on Twitter
Generating copies is not easy even if you are a professional and ChatGPT knows it, that’s why it can also help you.
You can ask him to generate different copies to present a product or even make threads for Twitter.
7. Create SEO positioning strategies
Okay, this process takes a bit longer, but can you imagine knowing how to create an SEO strategy for your website? You can do it with ChatGPT.
It tells you step by step the process. I will not extend myself, but I leave you the steps that you should follow so that you can do the test yourself.
- Strategy – Ask ChatGPT to create a strategy for the SEO of your website.
- Audit : then ask how to audit the SEO of your website.
- Tactics : request strategic advice on how to obtain valuable backlinks or effective strategies to execute actions that improve the SEO of your site.
- Keyword research : Ask ChatGPT to give you a list of keywords based on your niche.
- Content Plan – Subsequently, ask me to create a content plan for your website. It will tell you exactly what actions to take.
- Content Ideas – Ask them to give you ideas for content or blog posts that you can write to rank in Google. It will throw several titles at you.
- Metadata – When you have a lot of ideas and filter them, ask the AI to generate metadata for your blog. Metadata is structured data that provides information about content, and is important for SEO.
- Technical aspects – You can go a step further and ask it to throw you some technical aspects, such as generating HTML hreflang tags in two languages (English and Spanish). HTML hreflang tags are a programming language element used to indicate that a page is displayed to users of a specific country or language.
- content writing
8. Generate a conversation on a topic you master to get new ideas
While it is true that ChatGPT makes mistakes, the key is that it learns.
If you master a specific topic you can use it to your advantage and spark a conversation where, as you get responses, you make corrections and so you can get ideas for article titles, network posts and much more.
This saves you a bit of time, but always remember to add your touch and personality.
How to start using ChatGPT?
Are you surprised by everything you can do with the help of ChatGPT? Well, the best of all is that it really is very easy to start using it. I explain step by step.
Step 1 . Enter OpenAI and select the “Try ChatGPT” option.
Step 2 . Then, you will see the option to log in or create a new account. If you don’t have an account, you just have to put your email and choose a password, and verify that you are not a bot.
Step 3 . Go to your inbox and check your email.
Step 4 . When you enter, a screen will appear where you will see some examples, limitations and capabilities of ChatGPT and at the bottom you can enter your text.
Step 5 . She starts asking for whatever you want, but remember that the message must be clear and descriptive. Use the examples I gave you to get an idea of how to do it.
Step 6 . After this, the chat will write and give you the answer you requested. In some cases, due to demand, it may take a while, but it sure works.
Does AI put our work at risk?
No. The reality is that no.
ChatGPT and any other artificial intelligence should only be taken as a great tool to increase productivity and create amazing content much faster, but don’t leave everything to it.
To really take advantage of it, you have to have deep knowledge about what you want to write about, criteria or a point of view and a lot of creativity.
So if you have these elements, you don’t have to worry. Rather, you have to use this great help to take your strategies further and exceed your goals.
The ChatGPT model represents a huge advance in the field of AI, but care must be taken, as not everything should be taken as 100% real. Remember that technology also fails.
Despite this, of course it is a tool that we can use and take advantage of.
As it is used and trained, without a doubt, good progress will be made, but commitment and responsibility are also required when using this chatbot.
If you’re worried that ChatGPT will replace you, fear not. These tools cannot be compared with the creativity of humans and the quality that they can print in the contents and the tasks to be carried out.